Hockey Playbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey Playbook

Fantasy League, Trade Rumours, and Hockey Talk.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NorthEast Division

+2
Kyle
antmonkey
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is the best team in the NorthEast Division?

NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%NorthEast Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 am

derek

Savard is not expected to play this season and his career may be over.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-08-31/sports/29949910_1_bruins-camp-marc-savard

27NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

antmonkey

Admin

yeah, I heard that... it's sad for him... and I think it should push the NHL in a direction that the rest of hockey seems to have gone (on an international and minor league level) with penalizing all head shots, intentional or not.

https://hockeyplaybook.forumotion.com

28NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 am

Kyle

29NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 am

Kyle

Round #2

Round #3

30NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 am

Kyle

Round 2.5. This was talking about in Round 3 up there

31NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 am

Kyle

32NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

number_9

number_9

Burke said today in an interview that virtually every roster spot is
accounted for heading into camp besides Third line Left Wing. He then
went on to state that Matt Frattin, Joe Colbourne and Nazem Kadri could
potentially earn that final spot.

Who will earn the spot coming out of training camp and why?

33NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:22 am

Kyle

I say either colborne or frattin. But none of the guys have come to camp yet... Kadri could be ruined if the team doesn't do well, a lot of pressure on his shoulders, once young guys lose confidence, they can't get it back, so I think Joe or matt, with lesser expectations, will do better with the opportunity. Former leafs rushed too early are al iafrate and drake berehowsky.

34NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:59 pm

antmonkey

Admin

I wouldn't mind seeing Kadri play on the 3rd line with Bozak and Colby Armstrong. That could be a decent offensive line, but Kadri and Bozak will need to improve their even-strength defensive play to make it a competitive line.

35NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 am

Kyle

I believe when Bozak isn't playing top line center, against the likes of Brad Richards, Steven Stamkos, Sidney Crosby, Evgeny Malkin, Pavel Datsyuk, and the such that his defensive numbers will improve, while his talent will remain the same. But he will appear to have improved defensively with a better +/- rating while playing other 2nd, 3rd, and 4th liners. Armstrong doesn't hurt to have there too.

Can't expect a collegiate center to play against top lines and have good numbers...

36NorthEast Division - Page 2 Empty Re: NorthEast Division Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

antmonkey

Admin

agreed, and he did look good on the PK last season (bozak)... so I have high hopes for the third line (whoever ends up on the LW, hopefully Kadri)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum