Hockey Playbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey Playbook

Fantasy League, Trade Rumours, and Hockey Talk.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toronto Maple Leafs Empty Toronto Maple Leafs Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Kyle

Komisarek out for 2 months with a broken arm. Think Cody Franson can shine during this stint?

To top if off, Grabovski, MacArthur, Armstrong, Reimer, Lombardi, are all out with injuries for about 2 weeks as well. Though Reimer is reportedly close to returning again. Hopefully the symptoms of a concussion stay away, because we all know he's not concussed. Sad

2Toronto Maple Leafs Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm

antmonkey

Admin

This gives Franson a chance to get comfortable, and Gardiner a chance to play some more minutes. Don't forget, Aulie is still on the Marlies and could get a look at some point. The injuries to the forwards is giving Colborne a chance to play, and it looks like he is developing some chemistry with Frattin. It would be nice if they can keep it up.

Sadly, Kulemin isn't putting up the numbers right now. The effort seems to be there, but things just aren't clicking for him. I'd like to see him score a goal or two before the end of the month, just to get some confidence back in him.

https://hockeyplaybook.forumotion.com

3Toronto Maple Leafs Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Atell

Perhaps... no... but maybe... Franson will get to play on his natural side?!

Furthermore, I read a bunch of other threads, and am I the only one who is tired of people calling for Kadri to be up, and getting super angry about it without looking at facts?

He couldn't be called up for the CAR game, because Mac wasnt on the IR, then come WSH, Colbourne is called up because he deserves it, and Crabb has proven himself more than Kadri this year as well.

4Toronto Maple Leafs Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Kyle

I like the Colbourne call-up over Kadri. They needed a center, not a winger, and I think the Leafs have pretty much pencilled Kadri in as a winger, as he is not defensively sound enough for center. Colbourne could make a case to stay as well.

5Toronto Maple Leafs Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

antmonkey

Admin

I agree, I prefer Colbourne over Kadri. I would like to see Kadri packaged with a defenceman (Komisarek) for a #1 center, or a proven starting goaltender. But the goaltender may create some controversy, with Reimer around... and we all know how good Kessel and Lupul could be with a guy like J.Staal (if he's even available).

https://hockeyplaybook.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum