Hockey Playbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey Playbook

Fantasy League, Trade Rumours, and Hockey Talk.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denver Broncos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denver Broncos Empty Denver Broncos Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

antmonkey

Admin

DE Ty Warren (patriots) is now a Bronco, along with DT Broderick Bunkley (eagles) and DE Derek Harvey (jaguars)

All three are former first rounders, Warren in 2003, Bunkley in 2006, and Harvey in 2009. Hopefully they will solidify the Broncos defensive line, which was very porous last season. Along with linebackers Von Miller (rookie), Elvis Dumervil, D.J. Williams, and Robert Ayers, they will try to improve their numbers against the run. Veterans CB Champ Bailey, CB Andre Goodman and S Brian Dawkins will try to defend the air.

Those moves, combined with a lot of depth moves on the D line and on the offensive side of the ball (RB McGahee (ravens), WR Anderson (texans), TE Rosario (panthers) make me think they may return to the playoffs this year.

BUT that all depends on their QB situation. If they start Orton, I think they make the playoffs. If they trade Orton and play Tebow, I think it all depends on the success of their running game, b/c if they can't run then every defense will blitz Tebow and he'll take a lot of lumps.

https://hockeyplaybook.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum